CONTACT US 020 8876 1879

Edwin Doran
Sports Tours

Contact Information

[email protected]

Once again, Edwin Doran Sports Tours is honoured to be the official accommodation provider for Rosslyn Park National School Sevens. With over 14,000 players expected to take part, including more than 2,000 girls, this year’s event is set to be bigger than ever.

It’s almost that special time of year again, when school groups from across the country and overseas flock to South-West London to celebrate the world’s largest school Rugby tournament.

With so much going on, the logistics of sourcing local accommodation for a busload of players and staff can be tricky. Our job is to take the stress out of the equation and give you peace of mind so you and your teams can focus on the tournament.

An Edwin Doran accommodation package guarantees your school a place in one of our official partner hotels for the week, providing players and staff with a place to relax, prepare for their fixtures, and mingle with their fellow competitors.

The booking process is the same as last year, with numerous accommodation options from which you can access the event. Each package includes:

  • A Health and Safety-approved hotel within a 20 - 60 minute drive of the tournament venue
  • All rooms inclusive of bed and breakfast
  • Dedicated support throughout the booking process and in the run-up to the event
  • An Edwin Doran Rosslyn Park Sevens Welcome Pack including all relevant tournament info
  • Access to the pitch-side Edwin Doran VIP tent, where staff can access complimentary breakfast items, hot lunches, and refreshments throughout the tournament

Our accommodation bookings for Rosslyn Park National School Sevens are done on a first-come first-served basis. Many of our options are extremely popular, so we advise booking early to avoid disappointment.

In order to reserve your desired hotel, we require a 20% deposit within two weeks of receiving an invoice, or the rooms will be placed back on sale. Invoices for the remaining 80% will be provided at the start of January 2024 – please ensure full payment is made by 9th February 2024, or your booking will be cancelled. Please note that bookings made in January 2024 will need to be paid in full.

We’re proud to be working with all of you once again. If you have any questions regarding the booking process, please get in touch with the Edwin Doran team at [email protected] and we’ll be more than happy to help.

See you all in March!Edwin Doran Sports Tours

Sign up for regular updates

We promise not to give your information to anybody else.